Chances are you have been seriously thinking of building a website the for the pursuit of accomplishment or online marketing.Logic will dictate you create your website free of charge before investing in a new venture.A hosting company provides the domain and editor to host your site.
The editor is the application you use to create your site, add features, and media,social platforms and a section for comments.Your site can be simple or quite versatile.
Not all hosting companies are equal. Look carefully at the packages they are offering. Some bare bone offers may be tempting, and it is only after the fact you realize you have no choice but to buy extras, like email, security, and keyword tools.
Today’s hosting companies have simply made it easy to create appealing websites. When choosing a hosting company to build your free website, you should consider how many free themes – the blueprint of your site – are available to choose.
A high-quality editor is essential for you to build your website. WordPress is such an editor and roughly garners fifty percent market share. You need a captivating finished product to be able to capture internet market share today.
But for your immediate evaluation in a new venture, a first step would be a free take on affiliate marketing or online marketing, then proceed to paid options so you can capture your share of the untapped global or local internet business.
Wealthy Affiliate is offering two free sites for your evaluation they also have an entire community of members to guide you, and not via some community bulletin board but right there at the end of each course.Courses are available for a small fee that includes hosting.Yes,a Certification course to get you up to speed in a shorter time and secure hosting included.So do give it a try.Choose your membership options below:
Childhood depression, mental disorders, and teen suicides are on the rise. Due to cyber bullies, absentee parents, and peer pressure, some youngsters don’t feel loved and accepted. Don’t let that happen to your children. Let them know you love them by your words and action.
There are numerous ways to let them know you love them, here are thirteen ways that can be a springboard to attain what is best for them.
1. Don’t ridicule your children’s friends – The older they are, the more important this becomes. You should be concerned and monitor their friends, but tread carefully.
As children mature, they identify more with their friends than with their parents. Though this natural occurrence is necessary, parents still fear the influence those friends might have.
As your children’s identity become interconnected with their friends, an attack on one is an attack on all. You can demand, “You’re not going to see so-and-so anymore,” but that could alienate them to the point they tune you out whenever you speak.
It takes great wisdom and finesses to keep the lines of communication open with regards to your children’s friends. Here are some suggestions:
• Just recall how things were when you were their age. Empathy will help you communicate your concerns effectively.
• Ask questions about your children’s friends, being careful not to form an immediate opinion.
• Listen while they express their views, this shows you do value their individuality and accept their ability to make decisions.
• Make sure your voice is not condescending, combative or superior when you tell them why you disapprove of their friends.
• Invite your children’s friends into your home as this will allow you to monitor their friends and also get to know them.
• Don’t be apprehensive setting limits on the amount of time your children spend with their friends but do it in a way both of you can accept.
2. Make meals and snack time special and fun – fun and different ways to prepare food flood the internet (Especially Facebook and Pinterest). Use this resource to liven up meals and snack time.
Veggies that look like dinosaurs, sandwiches in the shape of spaceships, and a special meal on your children’s birthdays show how much you care.
3. Show your affection – This can be a heartfelt hug, a pat on the back, a tender paternal kiss on the cheek or forehead, or a light massage says, “I love you” without you saying a word. It can also alleviate your children’s everyday stress.
News and talk shows bombard children with information than any other time in history. Since children are not mature enough to process all of this, they tend to bottle up their concerns. Your outreach can help them relax and feel safe.
Older children may not want physical displays of affection, especially in public. But this is when they might need it the most. If you haven’t shown physical affection to your older children in a long time, start slowly. They might withdraw at first, but be patient. Before long they will accept and want your affection.
4. Give your children quality time – in this busy world; parents sometimes don’t give their children quality time. As a whole, parents need to spend as much time as possible with their children, but when they can’t, they need to make those occasions count.
Quality time may require shutting out the world and devoting one-on-one time with your children. No phones, work, or personal agendas. Look them in the eyes and pay attention. Children aren’t dumb.
They know when you’re not “with” them. Ask questions and then give them time to answer so they can formulate a reply thus increasing their self-confidence and problem-solving ability.
5. Let your child help with the chores – Little children especially like to help around the house. It is easier to do it yourself, but this stymies an opportunity to bond and train your child. Letting them help also strengthens their self-esteem if you couple the responsibility with honest and sincere praise.
6. Help your children build independence and self-confidence – Independent and self-confident children are more prone to resist peer pressure and not compromise their standards.
Your job is to prepare them to leave home one day, by allowing them to form an opinion and make their own decisions and learning from their mistakes or else, they might spend the rest of their life asking for solutions or have someone else make their decisions.
7. Allow your children to make mistakes – everyone learns from their mistakes, so teach them that a failure is an event, not an eternity.
Don’t correct them for an honest mistake that is not a willful act of rebellion; there’s a big difference between them accidentally spilling their milk and an outright refusal to heed what you say.
Also, remember that the younger your children are, the shorter their attention span and ability to retain information. You might have said something ten times, but they still can forget.
If you punish your children for things they can’t help when done at a particular age and are part of their learning process, they will get discouraged and quit trying.
8. Show enthusiasm in their interests – this is hard if you’re busy or you and your children don’t share the same interests. But when you are interested in what interests them, they will feel your love.
Stop what you’re doing and give them your undivided attention. Ask questions to stimulate a conversation. If possible, participate in what they are doing.
9. It takes two to have children so be caring and respectful when discussing the other parent of your children so that they will grow up with a healthy view of love and relationships.
What if you’re divorced, and you don’t think you could love or forgive the other? Here are some suggestions:
• Keep the lines of communication open and include the other parent in decisions you make on your children’s behalf.
• Let them know of the positive traits of the other parent – difficult for some but try to remember the favorable times.
• Share your children’s day-to-day events with the other. They need to know that the other parent is still involved in their lives.
Please note: If you fear verbal or physical abuse from your ex or current parent of your children, this situation needs counseling and outside intervention.
10.Help your children develop their talents – Everyone has a talent or talents. As a parent, you will be the first one to notice your children’s skills and aptitudes. Help them to cultivate their abilities, and this may mean a sacrifice of your time and finances, but it will be an “investment” dividend pays future “dividends.”
11.Encourage your children – “No” is the most common word in the English language. It’s also the most discouraging. Sometimes it is necessary.
If your children perpetually hear “No!,” they will learn to tune you out and also believe they can’t do anything right. As the curator of your children’s self-esteem, it’s up to you to help your children have a positive regard for themselves.
12. Say “I love you” often – This should be understood, but parents get busy or assume their children already know. There is no compare to a heartfelt and sincere “I love you” followed with a gentle form of affection. It takes only a moment, but it will reap a lifetime of benefits.
13. Discipline your children in private – training is necessary if you want to raise responsible children, but there are three reasons not to do it in public:
• Someone might report you to the authorities.
• Disciplining in public will embarrass them and, may affect your long-term relationship with them.
• If you wait until the two of you are in private, it gives you time to reevaluate the situation, manage anger then dole out the proper discipline.
There you have it- thirteen ways to tell your children “I love you.” Start doing them today and watch your children bloom as your relationship strengthens.
* While this list is for children who still live at home, you can (and should!) adapt it for your adult children. Though most adult children do not need their parents in the capacity they once did, they still need to know you love and care for them.
Scammers have become increasingly creative when it comes to creating online scams that will have people offering up their personal details or money. You need to learn how to protect yourself and avoid scams online.
Everyone is a target. The truth is, even if you are extremely cautious, you can still fall foul of a scam. Whether it’s just $20, or thousands, it is essential you provide yourself with the information and links you will need to avoid scams online.
Keep in mind that review websites may also be dubious, in fact, PCWorld has been warning it’s readers about fake reviews for years. Remember, anyone can build a website rapidly today.
The first, and more important, thing to remember is that scams target absolutely everyone. It does not matter how smart you are, or how much money you have, you can be the victim. Not everyone who becomes the victim of a scam is gullible, or naïve.
The reason that scams succeed is that they make themselves look legitimate. They exploit your good nature, and your desire to be respectful.
Protect yourself, be alert. If someone contacts you uninvited, you should be on scam alert irrespective of the initial approach. Be it through email, over the phone, in writing or walk in. Google the name of who contacted you.
Here is one name to Google: Srikanth Koneru – there are thousands, and most may be legitimate but how would you ever find out which one scammed you?
Know the Facts. Make sure you read up on the About Me page of any website you visit. Take time to do research. In fact, it isn’t enough that you search for the company itself, type the name of the company into your search engine along with scam alerts.
Don’t Open Messages – If you have received suspicious emails, texts, or pop-up windows, then you should verify the contact before every considering opening it.
Secure Your Details & Devices – Lock your mailbox, shred important documents and bills before you throw them in the trash, and make sure you keep your pin numbers and passwords safe. Be cautious about what you’re sharing on social media.
Secure your mobile devices, as well as computers. Don’t share remote access, and password, protect everything. Always ensure your security software is up to date, and backup any vital content. Avoid using public Wi-Fi to access personal information.
Choose Smart Passwords –Your password should always include a symbol, numbers, and a mix of lower and upper case letters. Don’t use the same one for every profile or account, and never share your passwords.
Be Cautious When Shopping Online – If an offer seems too good to be true, then it probably is.
Review your settings if you are on social media sites, then check your security and privacy settings. Don’t accept friend requests from people you do not know. Beware of inquiries for money, online account, personal documents, or credit card details- don’t engage.
There are a few scam alerts sites that you can make use of to ensure that the operation is on the up and up:
FTC – You can browse scam alerts by recent events, or by topic.
BBB – The Better Business Bureau has made life simple by providing updates on all recent scams.
Consumer Affairs – The main page includes the latest scams, but you can also browse by month.
There’s no need to worry about fake reviews when there are reliable sites available that provide truthful, honest reviews, such as: Consumer Search and Reviewopedia.
Four billion people remain offline today despite an increase in market share of internationalweb access. So even though online monetization has been with us for a long time, the worldwide market is still open and ready for business.
At least seventy new domains are registered, and over five hundred new websites created within a minute on the web. Close to two million likes on Facebook, over two hundred million emails sent and all within a minute.
With these sheer numbers, you would be tempted to believe there is a market saturation in online marketing. But in reality making money online is still in the beginning stage. All you need to do is find the right niche, product, story or whatever you have to offer that is unique, and you are somewhat knowledgeable in the field you are offering.
Like any business, you will build up revenue as you gain experience and adopt the correct procedures required to accomplish your goals online. One of the most secure means of obtaining experience in web activity is to be affiliated but not just any affiliation. You need to be part of a group of people dedicated to making your venture a success.